From New Orleans and Company:
In New Orleans, romance is everywhere you turn. You don’t need to spend a ton of money to impress your date—just take them to one of the places below. Here are 25 cheap date ideas for romance on a budget. Remember, while these activities are easy on the wallet, always be sure to budget extra to tip musicians, servers, and any other hospitality workers wherever possible.
3. Grab beignets from Café du Monde—and don’t worry about the powdered sugar mess.
4. Hop aboard the streetcar and take in all the scenery.
6. Catch a show on Frenchmen Street—just don’t forget to tip the musicians.
8. Take a stroll through the Sydney & Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden.
12. Fill up on tacos and margaritas at these spots.
13. Check out these happy hours.
14. Watch the sunset on the Lakefront.
15. Swing dance to live jazz.
16. Sweat together at a free outdoor workout class with Move Ya Brass.
18. Have lunch or dinner at one of these spotsknown for their cheap eats.
20. Take a hike through City Park’s Couturie Forest and try to spot some wildlife.
21. Tour a brewery.
22. Have a breakfast (or brunch) date at one of these restaurants.
23. Stroll the farmers market together.
25. Window shop along Magazine Street.